Android N-ify is a Xposed module that lets you have some of the features offered by Android N, the latest operating system from Google, based on the known through the latest Developer Preview released for testing. Today it is updated to version 0.2.0 and brings several new features that you'll discover below.
The most important change is the most requested by users: this is given in the notifications... they finally obtained the new style seen in Android N, as well as other changes in quick settings (QuickQS) and the recent applications. The quick answer is still unchanged, much less the animated quick settings, but the developer in charge of Android N-ify has already announced that he is working on it and that could come in the next few weeks with future updates.
Therefore, the complete list of changes includes:
- Notifications redesigned;
- Status bar redesigned;
- Recent apps screen redesigned;
- Corrections relating to double tap;
- Possibility of using the recent apps button to return to the last application, current application or to browse the list;
- Ability to restart systemUI;
- Added button to change the theme of the application;
- Ability to force the English language;
- Dutch translation, Persian (Farsi), French, Korean, Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
If you want to try Android N-ify all it will ask you is to have root permissions and the app Xposed Framework installed, to ensure smooth operation.